Deposit and cancellation schedule
- One night deposit required at time reservation is confirmed
- Full prepayment due to US reservation office 45 days prior to arrival
- 90 or more days prior to the date of arrival at hotel – full refund
- 60 to 90 days prior to date of arrival at the hotel – forfeit 25% of deposit
- 45 to 60 days prior to date of arrival at the hotel – forfeit 50% of deposit
- Less than 45 days prior to date of arrival at hotel – no refund
All cancellations will be charged a $25 handling fee.
Three night deposit required at time of confirmed booking non-refundable
Full prepayment due to US reservations office 90 days prior to arrival. Non refundable
Five night minimum stay required during peak season only
Please add 19% government tax and 5% service charge to all rates (total of 24%)
Additional person (all rooms): $35.00 per night
A deposit is due upon confirmation of your reservation. If you wish to pay by check, it must reach us within seven (7) days of booking.
There will be no refunds within the cancellation periods due to airline delays, strikes, political unrest or Acts of God., including hurricanes.
Trip cancellation & Interruption Insurance is recommended and can be purchased through our US reservations office.
Las Verandas accepts the following credit cards for reservation payments: American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover; All of these cards are also accepted at the resort
Optional Meal Plans
MAP (breakfast and dinner) $65.00 per person, per day and children under 10 years old $30.00 per child, per day
FAP (breakfast, lunch and dinner) $80.00 per person, per day and children under 10 $39.00 per person, per day
Daily breakfast $20 per person, per day
Meal surcharge applies for holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Day, New Years Eve
Please add 22% tax & service charge to meal plan prices