Policies & Accessibility
Hotel Restrictions, Policies, Regulations & Accessibility
We strive to provide our guests with an exceptional hotel experience from start to finish. These policies are considered a part of our reservation agreement with you. As our hotel guest or reader, you are agreeing to abide by our policies, terms, conditions and procedures but reading and signing your hotel registration. These policies are in place to promote our guests’ safety and enjoyment, while ensuring all guests are aware of the regulations.
No Party Policy
- Parties are not permitted in Villas, rooms, or private pool areas at any time. Loud music including speakers, DJ & equipment services, or live bands are not allowed.
- To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of other guest, any and all requirements for parties must be coordinated directly with the hotel and are allowed only in our designated event areas and will be handled as an event with the standard surcharges, taxes and fees.
- The hotel reserves the right to give one warning and take other measures to avoid any disturbances.
Maximum Occupancy Limit
- The maximum occupancy limit for all villa and room types is strictly enforced. This information is on our Rates page, 3rd party reservation sites, and also provided when booking directly.
- If you arrive at the hotel to check in with additional guests than originally reserved or informed during the reservation process, there will be a surcharge for the additional guest as on our Rates page and based on the maximum guest allowed in the villa or room type reserved.
- If there are additional guest that exceeds the maximum allowed in the villa or room type reserved, additional reservations will be required to accommodate the additional guests, no exceptions. The reservation for villa or room type required to accommodate the additional guests will be based on availability.
Smoking, Fire, and Fireworks Regulations
- Las Verandas Hotel & Villas is completely smoke free in all indoor areas. We do not permit any smoking including tobacco, cigars, marijuana, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, cartridges containing liquid nicotine or other products in any of our facilities.
- Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas. We ask that smoking be kept away from other guests and staff members out of courtesy.
- Open fires and flames are not allowed anywhere on hotel property. Fireworks and beach wood fires are managed by the hotel team only and must be coordinated through our administration team with the standard surcharges, taxes and fees.
Right to Evictions
- Las Verandas Hotel & Villas reserves the right to evict all guests related to a reservation due to non-compliance with our restrictions, regulations and policies, and to forfeit all deposits at the time of eviction.
- All registered guests are responsible for all and any damages caused by your accompanying guests or group during your stay.
Regrettably Las Verandas Hotel & Villas is not currently fully handicap/wheelchair accessible. However, we do offer the following accessible features:
- Side ramps to the front lobby drop off area with luggage assistance
- There are no steps from the parking area
- Flooring outside and inside Reception is suitable for wheelchairs
- Seating is available in the reception area
- First level rooms are available but require a 1-inch entrance step up.
- Some bedroom furniture can be re-arranged on request
- Shower chair is available on request
- Balconies are accessible by wheelchair and double manual doors from inside the bedroom
- Laundry services are available
- All bedrooms have remote controlled TVs
- Internet access is available in bedrooms, lobby and restaurant areas
- All bedrooms have a cordless telephone
- Coffee makers are in all bedrooms
- Mini-coolers are in all bedrooms
- Staff are on hand to assist 24 hours a day
- Emergency evacuation procedure for guests requiring assistance (please notify on arrival if evacuation assistance is required)
- All menus include special dietary dishes (gluten free, lactose free, nut free, vegetarian, vegan) and all dietary requirements may be catered to with prior notification.
- Room service is available during our regular restaurant hours from 7am-10pm every day to offset our restaurant not being wheelchair accessible.